Exeter Physio – Effective Results.
Neil Davey is an Exeter Physio skilled in the effective management of musculoskeletal pain and disability.
See testimonials here about Exeter Physio with Neil.
Neil is available for online consultation or face-to-face Exeter physio consultations.
Had Loads of Treatments & Not Getting Better? I Can Help.
“…I have been told by previous physios that I’ll need to get used to never being able to run again, play football with my kids or move around without pain….Learning the root cause and Neil teaching me how to overcome it has enabled me to play football again, run and exercise normally. I can’t express how grateful I am and how much of a difference it has made to me….” MW, 50 years, Exeter, Devon.
Are you still suffering despite having treatment? Have you been told you need surgery and are looking to avoid an operation?
Have prescription painkillers, injections, traction, physiotherapy, acupuncture, manual therapy, exercise prescription or surgery failed to ease your problems?
Often, we’re told that it’s old age, wear and tear, we have a weak core or we’re injured. Luckily, for the vast majority of the people that simply isn’t true.
I can help you with all the musculoskeletal conditions that most people suffer from and I have a good track record in helping people achieve long-term relief.
Exeter Physio Services
- Musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, neck pain, knee conditions, sports injury and other joint or muscle disorders.
- Post-operative rehabilitation of injury, hip replacement, knee replacement, fractures and anterior cruciate ligament reconstruction.
- Exercise prescription and manual therapy
- Sports Injuries. If you follow sports for competition or just for your health, I can help you to rapidly get back to your chosen sports.
- I provide online physio consultations or I can provide physiotherapy at my clinic in Exeter, Devon.
- You can self-refer as a private patient, have a referral from a doctor or via a health insurer.
Call me if you want help with your difficulties. My approach is based on increasingly well-researched physiotherapy approaches which have very good evidence for helping people relieve their pain and get back to normal life..
If you’d like a chat about whether I can help you, phone me with no obligation on 01392 949032 anytime. If I can’t answer then leave a message and I’ll call you right back.
Best wishes and please stay safe,
Neil Davey B.Sc.(Hons), MCSP.
Chartered Physiotherapist, HCPC registered.
Comprehensive Oral Examination
Laser Decay Detection
Extended Opening Hours
Clear Treatment Plans
Oral Hygiene Coaching
Free Home Care Kit
Crown & Bridgework
NZ-based Master Ceramists
Single Visit Option
You may choose to see a specific physiotherapist or a staff member will help you select a physiotherapist based on your needs and practitioner availability.
How to make an appointment:
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, from 8 AM to 4 PM
A physiotherapist is always available for on-call emergencies.